The Second Edition of AGB’s Endowment Management for Higher Education (EMHE) is Released
Strategic’s Nikki Kraus, Chief Client Officer, and Valentina Glaviano, Managing Director, Client Development, were honored to work with the Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges (AGB), on the second edition of, Endowment Management for Higher Education (EMHE).
Updates in the 2022 Second Edition Include:
- A roadmap on aligning your portfolio with your mission.
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Importance of continually engaging with donors.
- Documenting your investment beliefs as part of your IPS.
- Educating on underwater endowment policies and potential impacts to the operating budget in times of stress.
- Importance of a solid foundation of good governance, trust, and communication.
- Reviewing the long-term asset allocation each year.
- Considerations as you build your investment committee.
Members and non-members can pre-order hard-copy books now at www.AGB.org/Endowment. The e-book version is complimentary to AGB members.
Read the press release.
A similar publication focusing on endowment management for nonprofits outside of higher education is expected later this year.